My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Friday, October 17, 2003

My dating patterns are very strange. Or at least, they seemed strange to me for a long time since I refused to reflect upon it, instead opting to just claim bad luck or a lack of options. But it's more than that, I think. The real problem is that I need a challenge. The thing which determines how attractive a girl is to me is the challenge she represents - but in all too many cases, there's only fun in the chase, since I find out all too quickly that she's not engaging or she's too flippant for words. So it seems only natural that I would turn to the only type of girl who can offer a lasting challenge for me, when it comes down to relationships.

I end up being with people who live in other states becuase it makes it all the more difficult. I choose people who don't really like who I am, or who lie to me and constantly fail to be open. I exchange the healthy type of challenging for the horribly self-destructive variety. And so it goes.

cranked out at 12:09 AM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog