My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Thursday, January 01, 2004

New Years

I'll write a more complete post later, but in the mean time, Liam's away message sums it up well:
greg rode me and slapped my ass
i bit garthurs neck provocatively repeatedly
liz holmes evidently severely hurt her leg
i threatened this guy named rich's life 8 times
a chick who i tried to hook up with rejected me halfway through
another chick who i hadnt even contemplated hooking up with preemptively rejected me
i got to watch john get his ear sucked on by liz
i think andrew may have had a panic/heart attack
danielle put her leg up on anyone on the dance floor with a shoulder
robbie was informed that he was a fuckface
kat danced with me, and then tried to get me to kiss andrew a lot
i walked in on two different men using the bathroom
if anyone can take this list and make a more collected engaging away message best of luck

cranked out at 3:26 PM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog