My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

SCOTUS Standup

I realize this makes me a total tool, but I suggest everyone download oral arguments from Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York v. Village of Stratton. The first half is sort of boring, so just fast forward to about twenty eight minutes when oral argument by respondant begins. Scalia pwnz respondant's lawyer, Scalia gets minorly pwned (though Scalia never really gets pwned) by Rehnquist, then O'Connor pwnz the lawyer some more, then Breyer and Scalia tagteam him. It's funny as hell.

cranked out at 2:50 AM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog