My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Gone Fishing

For those of you who are unaware, I am in Colorado for Christmas and will be back in Maryland for the 30th of December. I've gotten two very nice e-mails inquiring as to whether the previous post was a suicide note of sorts. Trust me, my suicide note will be a lot less cryptic as it would take the form of:

Suicide Note, Draft One
1) Hey, Sarah, remember that time in first grade where we were picking presidents and I wanted Chester A. Arthur and you took him, just becuase you knew I wanted him? I hope you fucking choke for that.
...
398) Hey random girl who wouldn't hold the elevator? You were ugly in that scarf.
...


And so on.

Anyway, if you need to get ahold of me (you don't) my e-mail is garthur@gmail.com

cranked out at 3:49 PM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog