My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Um



"I think the world of LeBron James as a basketball player, and I think that someday he'll bring an NBA championship to this city. That said, I also think ticket-buying fans have a right to boo when a team's superstar goes 0-of-8 from the field and 4-of-12 at the line, like James did last week in a loss to Washington. Now, I didn't say I thought it was right that some fans booed James. In fact, I think it's pretty stupid after what the 21-year-old has done in less than three full NBA seasons."
-- Medina Gazette


What he's done in less than three full NBA seasons: Basically nothing. I'm not sure what is being referenced. They have an all-star center and a number of good role-players, and they're aiming right now for, at best, a first-round exit from the playoffs. In the east.

Boo the fucker. He was playing like hell.

cranked out at 10:08 AM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog