My Education
My Weekends
My Religion
My Information
My Guilty Pleasure
My Role Model
 
For Your Eyes
For Your Ears
For Your Palate
For Your Touch
For Your Gag Reflex
For The Love of God
 
 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Self-Indulgence



Since I can't actually shop for anything, being very broke, I decided to pretend shop and put it in a post.


Okay. I get it. I don't need any more jeans, especially Sevens. But look at the pocket! Cost: $162


Yeah. Whatever. They're plaid, and I love them. Cost: $50


Classy. Also, I need more stuff I can go out in DC with. Cost: $72


Ditto. Cost: $90


I really like Theory. It's like the poor man's D&G, and while my BR suit is cool and all, I probably need to get something else one of these days. Cost: $575


I totally need a new pair of Campers, while we're at it. Cost: $152


Plain, but I currently have two pairs of shorts. I feel as if that may not be enough for an entire summer. Cost: $60


Would look good, especially for layering. cost: $29


A fifth bag seems fitting. Cost: $68


While we're dreaming. Cost: $1503

Total cost: $2600

I feel better :)

cranked out at 9:13 PM | |

 
template © elementopia 2003
Chicken and/or Waffles
 
Be Objective
Be Qualitative
Be Mindless
Be Heartless
Be Confused
Be Aware
 
Gawker
The Lounge
Appellate Blog